reat opportunity has opened for an enthusiastic, driven, creative Chef de Partie to work here at The Crab & Lobster.
A great opportunity has opened for an enthusiastic, driven, creative Chef de Partie to work here at The Crab & Lobster. We are looking for someone who works well under pressure and would like to make their own mark on this already thriving coastal inn with ambition to grow further.
Are you looking to work within a company and progress in your career ladder? Do you have experience within a similar role and looking for a new challenge? Full training is provided by our excellent Head Chef and the group Executive Chef, apply below to be considered for interview.
- Team player and able to support colleagues at all times and assist were required
- Adaptable and can multi task
- Work well under pressure
- Great time keeping
- Passionate about food and looking to further their career
- Previous experience ideal not essential
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- To prepare, cook and serve food to the highest standard.
- To support colleagues at all times to ensure teamwork is maintained.
- To ensure work area is kept to a hygienic and safe state at all times
- Assist in the smooth running of the kitchen service.
- To attend all statutory training as & when requested.
- Presenting a smart, tidy, professional appearances at all times and maintain a high standard of personal hygiene.
- Split shifts, hours vary, dependent on the needs of the business.
- Salary dependent on experience. This is not a live-in position and you will need your own transport due to the remote location of the inn.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those shortlisted for interview. If you do not hear from us within 10 days of the closing date then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please apply by email to the Executive Chef Clyde Hollet (email@example.com). Attach an up to date CV and details of referees, or confirmation that references can be obtained upon the offer of a position.