South Street Apartments
Self-Serviced short let apartments in the centre of chichester ideal for business , visitors and families
2 x Housekeeper Supervisors are required for New Serviced Apartments in the centre of Chichester. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person offering very reliable and fixable hours for a well organised and eye for detail person.
- Checking of inventory & condition of the each apartment ahead of every guest arrival.
- Cleaning of apartment to very high standards after each check out
- Shop for additional extras requests by the guests
- Check the laundry deliveries in/out
- Report any defects and liaise with local repair contractors
- Monitoring booking platforms and replying to email requests
In Return: we will offer a great hourly rate with commission and bonus schemes after an initial period, flexible hours, alternative weekends. Working hours normally between 10am-3pm good friendly working team with great support from owners.
If you are interested in find out more about theses two positions. Contact us with a brief written statement of any previous experience and why you think you are suited to this position. Minimum age for applications is 19 with no upper limit.
References will be required. and proof or eligibility to work in the UK
Reference ID: South Street Apartments
Part-time hours: 14-20 per week
Expected start date: 14/06/2021